- Unique geographical location in proximity to Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Ideal climate, combining sunshine and low rainfall.
- A diverse landscape, natural coastal and mountain beauty, traditional villages and modern cities, all in close proximity.
- Low crime rate and conditions of security.
- Highly qualified workforce.
- Professionals in the audiovisual sector.
- Excellent hospitality translated into pleasant living conditions.
- Excellent infrastructure, especially in the sector of telecommunications and other services.
- Widespread use of English and other European languages.
The island’s main economic activities are in the sectors of commercial shipping, services of high standard and tourism. Following the discovery of hydrocarbons in its Exclusive Economic Zone, Cyprus is attracting interest from across the world, creating new prospects for growth.
Regarding the development of the film industry, Cyprus is an ideal destination for film makers. The excellent climate and services of high standard create perfect conditions for film productions as the island is an open-air natural set, “THE ALL IN ONE FILMING DESTINATION”, which offers the following: